The competition it seems is getting heated up. According to the latest press release by GV, Jack Neo’s CNY romantic comedy blockbuster LOVE MATTERS has crossed one million dollars. As of Thursday 29 January, the film has earned a cumulative gross box office of S$1,014,787. On Thursday 29 January, LOVE MATTERS was the highest grossing film at the Singapore box office, earning S$86,727 topping competitor films including The Wedding Game and opener Bride Wars.
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- ONE MILLION REASONS WHY LOVE MATTERS
- THE WEDDING GAME GETS AHEAD OF ITS COMPETITION OVE...
- LOVE MATTERS TOPPED BOX OFFICE
- Happy 'NIU' Year!
- Pre-OSCARS 2009
- Who Wants To Listen To A Slumdog Millionaire?
- Behind The Reel Wedding
- Transporter 3 surpasses Transporter 1 and 2
- 9 reasons why Blu-ray will succeed
- All's Well End's Well Mall Appearance
- Benjamin Button Getting Make Up
- Suspect X Trailer + Poster
- Look For A Star Latest Poster
- The 2009 Golden Globe Awards
- Golden Village Officially Launches iGV
- “DOUBT” Stellar Cast Performances Scores High in A...
- A Game of Bride Wars
- SEAL YOUR LOVE ONCE AGAIN WITH LOVE MATTERS
- Sandra Ng & Raymond Wong Celebrate Lunar New Year ...
- Television Watching
- From the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2008 Worldwide Box-Office Top Ten
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)