Disney/ Pixar’s “UP” will raise the curtains at this year’s Cannes Film Festival on May 13th. A milestone in the history of Cannes as it is for Disney and Pixar, “UP” marks the first ever 3D animated film to open the world’s prestigious film festival. Adding to this historic milestone, “UP” is also the first digital 3D film, and the first Disney film selected for the coveted opening night slot at Cannes. The film is a comedy adventure story about 78 year-old balloon salesman Carl Fredricksen, who fulfills his dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away only to discover his biggest nightmare stow away - 8 year-old Wilderness Explorer, Russell. “UP” marks the 10th celebratory animated film produced by the legendary studio of Pixar. Disney/Pixar’s “UP” will be released in Singapore theatres on June 4th.
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- Jackie And Daniel
- A new place to watch movies!
- Collect your Night At The Museum 2 Trading Cards n...
- Watch (and listen) out for... Hannah Montana!
- 007 Arriving on Blu-ray, DVD and VCD
- Accessory by Jordyn Taylor from "Confessions of A ...
- “UP”, “UP” and Away at Cannes Film Festival
- Natasha Richardson (1964 - 2009)
- Director of "Taken" to promote movie in Singapore
- Yoshinoya Dragonball Evolution Promo
- Who Wants To Be A Filmmaker?
- Hold your breath... it's coming!
- Kick up a Storm with Chun-Li!
- Watch out for Jay in... Singapore!
- The Only DETROIT METAL CITY Showdown In Town!
- Dragonball Evolution Clip - Goku Meets Roshi
- The Sniper One Sheet
- Comedy’s New Legends
- Kids Watch for Free at Golden Village!
- MARLEY & ME OPENS #1 IN SINGAPORE
- Edison Chen's THE SNIPER
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)