There's nothing special about the toy figure but it does come with something called a "webcam i-tag". All what you have to do is to place the iTags in front of your webcam to see Avatar's creatures or machines appearing on your computer screen. It's pretty cool actually. For more details about the figure, click Mattel website. On a related note, James Cameron has revealed that, when making Avatar, he shot a sex scene between two Na'vi characters. "We had it in and we cut it out," said Cameron, "so that will be something for the special edition DVD, if you want to see how they have sex." Actress Zoe Saldana, who had said that she thinks Neytiri is "very sexy", went into the specifics of how the Na'vi "get their groove on", which turns out to be through the tendrils at the end of their ponytail-like tentacle. Weird but we are ready for it!
Sunday, January 03, 2010
Reported by webmaster at 2:48 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- The End of Miramax
- The Latest One-Sheet for THE LAST AIRBENDER
- Bodyguards and Assassins comes to Blu-Ray And DVD
- Join Bugis Junction/Soo Kee Jewellery GLAM COUPLE ...
- The Storm Warriors On DVD and VCD
- Liv Tyler receives a G-Star
- Avatar is King of the World!
- Muallaf DVD to be release soon
- THE CONCERT NABS SIX CESAR NOMINATIONS
- Buried & Splicer from the Sundance Festival 2010
- Toy Story 3 International Trailer Montage
- First Look at HAPPY GO LUCKY
- The Treasure Hunter on DVD
- Are You Camera Shy?
- Golden Globes 2010 Winners!
- HOT SUMMER DAYS Are Coming!
- A Single Man Comes to Singapore
- The Spy Next Door turning into Little Big Soldier
- Foxy Armani
- HACHIKO GIVES TO SINGAPORE STRAYS
- SPIDEY 4 SCRAPPED! Sony Plans Reboot
- EXCLUSIVE AUTOGRAPHED HEAR ME HELMET AUCTION FOR S...
- Is This Guy Even Working?
- Marmaduke Teaser
- Resorts World® Sentosa Opens from 20 Jan 2010
- Singapore's First Film Attitudes Research Findings...
- James Cameron's Avatar Toys Augmented Reality Demo...
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)