Monday, October 08, 2007

Rule #1 Filming Production – Fiona Xie in Hong Kong

Our very own local star, Fiona Xie, has completed filming her part for the Kelvin Tong horror/thriller Rule #1 in Hong Kong last week.

It was a hectic filming schedule for Fiona, as she had to complete filming her scenes in Hong Kong within ten days. Fiona plays a pivotal role in the movie, which helps to bring out the more humane side of Shawn Yue's character. In the movie, Fiona and Shawn play a doting couple. Cast as a school teacher in Rule #1, audience will get to see a very different side of Fiona in the movie.

Of her experience in Hong Kong, MediaCorp artiste Fiona Xie says, “This has been a surreal experience for me to participate in a movie shot in Hong Kong. It’s almost like an awakening for me and very inspirational to be able to work with such a professional yet passionate team. It was probably the first time I’ve ever felt like I was possessed by work! The director, crew and co-star Shawn have all been very nice to me, and I totally enjoy my time there. I really feel very blessed and thank my company and director Kelvin for the opportunity to be part of this exciting movie.

No comments:

MX NewsBites Archive