We understand the fact that with good movies comes bad movies. The weekend is round the corner so if you are in the mood for trashy bad movie, how about seeing 5ive girls versus 2000 demons? We are not responsible for the tagline, it's on the DVD cover. How bad is it? Our reviewer attempts to decipher it right here. What the devil has gotten into these girls?
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- 881 Out Now On DVD!
- VIC CHOU TO PROMOTE HIS MOVIE DEBUT IN SINGAPORE
- The Substation Moving Images 10th Anniversary Cele...
- A spiritual musical journey at The Darjeeling Limi...
- Fortune Shines Prayer Ceremony
- Love... Across the Universe
- Stephen Chow's CJ7 Worldwide Trailer Launch
- [The Periphery Strikes Back] Perfumed Nightmare (M...
- “BEOWULF” SLAYS GLOBAL BOX OFFICE
- CASTING IS COMPLETE ON “HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-...
- Cox Sausage Commercial With Dewey Cox
- Jet Li talks about winning an Oscar award for "The...
- Wish to meet the fresh prince in HK?
- KOREAN BLOCKBUSTER "LE GRAND CHEF" STILL NUMBER 1 ...
- The Warlords Trailer Premiere on Channel U
- The Periphery Strikes Back
- The Invisible DVD
- 5IVE GIRLS VS 2000 DEMONS
- GREY'S ANATOMY: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON - SERIOU...
- GV VivoCity Celebrates its 1ST Birthday with a Par...
- Made In China - Tumulus
- DORAEMON COMES TO THE CINEMAS!
- [Asian Festival of First Films] And the Nominees A...
- InnoForm Media brews the latest Korean Drama Hit C...
- ▼ November (24)