TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN has managed to surpass the entire lifetime box-office takings of MUMMY: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR and INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL in just 5 days! Since its opening on June 24, the Michael Bay directed sequel has garnered S$4.55 million in ticket sales to date, and continues to dominate sales at the local box office. The movie reaped a whopping S$1.19 million on Saturday, 27 June, alone – the all-time highest single-day box-office in history for any film in Singapore.
Monday, June 29, 2009
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- TRANSFORMERS 2 = $4.55 MILLION IN ITS FIRST WEEKEN...
- King of Pop Dies at 50 (1958 - 2009)
- Give Me Reason To Prove Me Wrong To Wash This Memo...
- Jackie Chan Will Be Back in CNY 2010
- Sherlock Holmes Teaser
- Phyllis Quek to star in Kidnapper!
- SCCL's Cultural Forum Series - Singapore Movies
- We Predict December will be Wind & Cloud
- Harry Potter Montage
- THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE
- Celebrating Father's Day at Golden Village
- Aaron Kwok is The Murderer
- Hung Up over The Hangover's OST
- Ice Age 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- Wizardry, Potions & Burberry
- Of Soundtracks to Come
- New Cast Additions Announced for 24: Season 8
- TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN SOUNDTRACK - J...
- HK Movie Legend Shek Kin Dies
- Sex Act Kill Bill
- Watchmen (Amazon Exclusive Night Owl Ship)
- Kelvin Tong prepares his first suspense thriller
- ▼ June (26)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)