Tuesday, October 12, 2010
"Despite everyone’s best efforts, we were unable to convert the film in its entirety and meet the highest standards of quality," said a statement from Warner Bros. "We do not want to disappoint fans who have long-anticipated the conclusion of this extraordinary journey, and to that end, we are releasing our film day-and-date on November 19, 2010 as planned."
Producer David Heyman said, “For 10 years, we have worked alongside Alan Horn and the studio, whose priority has always been to preserve the integrity of Jo Rowling’s books as we have adapted them to the screen, and this decision reflects that commitment.”
Director David Yates continued, “This decision, which we completely support, underscores the fact that Warner Bros. has always put quality first.”
Fans will have to wait till July 15, 2011, to see the first Harry Potter film in 3D when “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2” opens.
Reported by webmaster at 4:50 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- Spend A Nerve-Wracking and Terrifying Halloween Wi...
- His Face Sells...
- PCK The Movie Out On DVD 28 October 2010...
- USHER IN “A BETTER TOMORROW”
- Perfect Wedding is close to perfect....
- Paranormal Activity 2 draws the crowds!
- The Ghosts Must Be Crazy "Switch Off Your Handphon...
- What You Didn't See On TV II: Oh So Desperate
- What You Didn't See on TV: Ugly is the new Beautif...
- Dennis Chew 周崇庆 & Chua En Lai 蔡恩来 Collaborate For ...
- The Social Network Tops US Box-Office for 2nd Week...
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I will n...
- Stool Pigeon DVD
- Watch Reign Of Assassins This Weekend!
- DIRECTOR TSUI HARK STILL HAS WHAT IT TAKES
- Five films to premiere at the Korean Film Festival...
- Zack Snyder directing the new 'Superman' reboot
- Blood Ties DVD on 26 October 2010
- Tsui Hark's comeback effort - DETECTIVE DEE AND TH...
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)