Tuesday, October 12, 2010
A $15.5m take over the weekend (October 8 – 10) has lifted its US gross to $46.1m after 10 days on release, following overwhelmingly rave reviews from US critics (the film currently scores 97% on Rotten Tomatoes).
Directed by David Fincher, from a script by Aaron Sorkin, The Social Network stars Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, and Justin Timberlake. It opens in Singapore Oct 28.
Reported by webmaster at 9:23 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- Spend A Nerve-Wracking and Terrifying Halloween Wi...
- His Face Sells...
- PCK The Movie Out On DVD 28 October 2010...
- USHER IN “A BETTER TOMORROW”
- Perfect Wedding is close to perfect....
- Paranormal Activity 2 draws the crowds!
- The Ghosts Must Be Crazy "Switch Off Your Handphon...
- What You Didn't See On TV II: Oh So Desperate
- What You Didn't See on TV: Ugly is the new Beautif...
- Dennis Chew 周崇庆 & Chua En Lai 蔡恩来 Collaborate For ...
- The Social Network Tops US Box-Office for 2nd Week...
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I will n...
- Stool Pigeon DVD
- Watch Reign Of Assassins This Weekend!
- DIRECTOR TSUI HARK STILL HAS WHAT IT TAKES
- Five films to premiere at the Korean Film Festival...
- Zack Snyder directing the new 'Superman' reboot
- Blood Ties DVD on 26 October 2010
- Tsui Hark's comeback effort - DETECTIVE DEE AND TH...
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)