Cinema-going at Golden Village Plaza Singapura will never be the same again come 6th December 2008. Ten years after establishing itself as one of the premiere cinemas in the Orchard Road belt, Golden Village Multiplex (GVM) has transformed the 7th floor of the mall into an expanded entertainment experience. Despite the economic downturn, Golden Village Multiplex splashed out S$2 million to give the 7th floor a facelift since 1998. A majority of the renovation cost was dedicated to creating a sophisticated, modern and entertainment-focused ambience. Nine new stores now occupy the refurbished 7th floor, with one more due to open in January 2009. Live out your movie fantasies at GV Plaza’s 7th floor. Come experience it for yourself at the re-launch on 6th December 2008, and look out for the specials available only on the day.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (289)
- So Long! 2008
- LOST: The Complete 4th Season
- Ai Iijima (1972 - 2008)
- InnoForm Media invests in King of Fighters
- IP MAN TAKES NO. 1 SPOT THIS WEEK AT THE BOX OFFIC...
- CLIMBER'S HIGH GARNER 10 NOMINATION AT THE JAPANES...
- WIll Jaime Get A Golden Globe?
- Happy Birthday
- RED CLIFF MOVIE MARATHON
- Die Hard 5 or Surrogates
- Missing You Meet and Greet Session
- Australia: An Epic of Heart
- Qi Long Zhu aka Dragonball Evolution
- THE WEDDING GAME FEATURING TEAM SINGAPORE!
- Wolverine at the Oscars
- Jennifer Aniston Wears A Tie
- Missing You
- NY premiere of The Sky Crawlers
- The 45th Golden Horse Awards
- SINGAPORE MOVIE SCRIPT WINS AWARD
- The Final Battle Is Push Forward
- SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE SWEEPS BRITISH INDEPENDENT FIL...
- “TERMINATOR SALVATION” INTERNATIONAL TRAILER ON DE...
- Movie Warehouse Sale 2008!
- Golden Village Plaza Singapura – New Look, New Lea...
- Nominations for The Visitor
- Milk It
- Love Matters "No-Handphone" policy trailer
- ▼ December (33)
- ► 2007 (242)