Freddy Krueger returns in “A Nightmare on Elm Street,” donning Freddy’s trademark fedora, red-and-green striped sweater and four-bladed gloves is Academy Award® nominee Jackie Earle Haley. Originally created by Wes Craven in 1984, that film went on to become one of the horror genre’s longest-running, most successful and innovative film series, spawning seven sequels. Now, 25 years later, comes a contemporary incarnation of the Freddy Krueger origin story. The film is produced by Platinum Dunes’ Michael Bay, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller and scheduled for a 2010 release.
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- Farewell to Yasmin Ahmad (1958 to 2009)
- THE BLUE MANSION MOVIE TO OPEN IN OCTOBER 2009
- The Final Destination Final Trailer
- Cathay Cineplexes gets movie-goers hooked on mobil...
- We hear...
- New Moon rises at Comic-Con
- Relive the magic and magnificence of Michael Jacks...
- First look for A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
- 150 Days To Storm Warriors...
- The Hangover *Super Sneaks Party*
- Soundtrack Magic
- PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTNING THIEF...
- TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN CROSSED THE S$...
- Singapore Korean Film Festival 2009 (Updated With ...
- Michael Moore Unveils Title for New Film
- Johnnie Meets Johnny
- EKIN CHENG WILL KICK START THE 150-DAYS COUNTDOWN ...
- Singapore Korean Film Festival 2009
- London Premiere of HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD...
- Race To Witch Mountain On DVD & Blu-ray!
- Golden Village - KIDS WATCH FOR FREE Promotion
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)