Thursday, June 10, 2010
TOY STORY 3's Woody, Buzz and new character Lotso have been spotted at the turn towards Takashimaya Shopping Mall. In keeping with Toy Story 3’s key inspiration of prison break movies and in salute to the groundbreaking artistic contribution of the TOY STORY franchise especially to the world of animation, Walt Disney Studios Singapore has broken away from convention and turned to guerilla marketing by piquing the interests of moviegoers with movie character “appearances” in the city’s different greenbelt zones - a first for movie marketing. Toy Story fans will also be able to catch a glimpse of these characters in front of Change Alley at Raffles Place from June 14-16.
Reported by webmaster at 6:41 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- Yona Yona Penguin coming to DVD 6 July 2010
- His Face Sells..
- To All Twifans:- Advance tickets sales to start on...
- IP MAN THE LEGEND IS BORN IPHONE APP ON ITUNES NOW...
- Made In Singapore- Vanness Wu's new horror movie "...
- 71: Into The Fire :: Fastest Movie To Reach 1 Mill...
- TOY STORY 3 TAKES THE BOX OFFICE TO INFINITY AND B...
- Megan Fox struts Emporio Armani
- IP MAN 2 叶问2 ON DVD & VCD 26 JUNE
- "Love Cuts" Poster Unveiled
- TOY STORY 3 CHARACTERS’ GREAT ESCAPE
- Adidas' Star Wars-themed commercial
- Summer Roundup Part I (May)
- OLD COW VS TENDER GRASS Hitting Cinemas 22 July 20...
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)