Remember Police Chief Martin Brody? The infamous small-town cop who battles the great white "Jaws" in the 1975 Steven Spielberg's hit. He's played by Roy Scheider and the sad news is the veteran actor passed away on Sunday afternoon of cancer. The beaches just gets a bit more dangerous without his presence..
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (289)
- She Comes Once A Month
- Horror or Horrible?
- Academy Awards winner "La Vie En Rose" returns to ...
- Drillbit 'Owen' Taylor
- While the 28th Annual Razzies goes to...
- and the 08 Oscar goes to ...
- InnoForm Media Positions Itself for Next Phase of ...
- Hear, Hear... Who Will Be The Winner?
- Step Up 2 The Music!
- Edison Chen calls it quits
- Bae-ry Good...
- 4th Singapore Short Film Festival @ The Substation...
- Lydia Sum (1947 - 2008)
- R.I.P: HD-DVD
- Reeling Forward: Singapore’s Very Own Film Movemen...
- A Certain Ugly Creature
- Shake Shake & Boom Boom
- Playboy Cops
- From the matrix to the streets
- P.S. We Love You
- CJ7 Unleashed His True Powers
- Chou Dunk In His Cash
- $1.47 million leh....
- Roy Scheider (1932 - 2008)
- Best Wishes for the Year of the Rat
- Sweeney Todd Featurettes
- Don't Shoot Me!
- CJ7 Singapore Gala Premiere
- "Love Me Sexy" MTV from SEMI-PRO
- Of Atonement and Academy Awards
- ▼ February (30)
- ► 2007 (242)