InnoForm Media has successfully acquired Alliance Entertainment as part of their subsidiary. The company was once Singapore's largest video distributor which hold rights to labels such as Warner Bros, 20th Century Fox, Golden Village, Shaw etc. With the acquisition, InnoForm Media now has a wider, stronger selection of video products added to their current portfolio of Chinese titles such as "The Warlords" and foreign title "The Willow Tree". Might turn out to be a blessing in disguise to the consumers. Expect more news from this shake-up in the coming weeks.
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (289)
- She Comes Once A Month
- Horror or Horrible?
- Academy Awards winner "La Vie En Rose" returns to ...
- Drillbit 'Owen' Taylor
- While the 28th Annual Razzies goes to...
- and the 08 Oscar goes to ...
- InnoForm Media Positions Itself for Next Phase of ...
- Hear, Hear... Who Will Be The Winner?
- Step Up 2 The Music!
- Edison Chen calls it quits
- Bae-ry Good...
- 4th Singapore Short Film Festival @ The Substation...
- Lydia Sum (1947 - 2008)
- R.I.P: HD-DVD
- Reeling Forward: Singapore’s Very Own Film Movemen...
- A Certain Ugly Creature
- Shake Shake & Boom Boom
- Playboy Cops
- From the matrix to the streets
- P.S. We Love You
- CJ7 Unleashed His True Powers
- Chou Dunk In His Cash
- $1.47 million leh....
- Roy Scheider (1932 - 2008)
- Best Wishes for the Year of the Rat
- Sweeney Todd Featurettes
- Don't Shoot Me!
- CJ7 Singapore Gala Premiere
- "Love Me Sexy" MTV from SEMI-PRO
- Of Atonement and Academy Awards
- ▼ February (30)
- ► 2007 (242)