Tuesday, February 08, 2011
SHAOLIN 《新少林寺》collected an outstanding S$ 2.254 million at the local box office as of 7 February 2011 and become Andy Lau’s highest grossing film in Singapore! The movie opened in Singapore on 21 January 2011. SHAOLIN surpasses previous Andy Lau’s movies at the Singapore box office including, DETECTIVE DEE AND THE MYSTERY OF THE PHANTOM FLAME (2010), THE WARLORDS (2007), PROTÉGÉ (2007) etc. Andy Lau says “It is heartening to receive such good news on the box office. I want to thank the audience for their support. SHAOLIN is a very sincere production. I hope that Singapore audience will continue their support and catch the movie in cinemas.” SHAOLIN also soars at the box offices in other parts of Asia. The movie collected more than HK$16.5 million in Hong Kong and more than RM$5 million in Malaysia.
Reported by webmaster at 10:16 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- Gary Winick 1961 - 2011
- The 83rd Academy Awards Winners List (P.S. Let us ...
- Soundtrack of Life
- TOY STORY Gang Goes Hawaii
- When Hainan Meets Teochew... in Hong Kong
- In His Time: The Films of Edward Yang
- Getting STONE and MONSTERS
- TRON LEGACY On 3D Blu-ray™ Combo Pack (3D BD + 2 B...
- The Kids Are All Right gets restricted screening
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- X-Men: First Class Teaser
- JAPANESE REMAKE OF GHOST 《人鬼情未了》
- HOMECOMING - The Most Successful Collaboration Eve...
- SHAOLIN 《新少林寺》IS ANDY LAU’S HIGHEST GROSSING FILM ...
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never World Premiere Live...
- Hear ye, hear ye! It's The King's Speech!
- Awesome Super Bowl TV Spots!
- movieXclusive.com Wishes All Readers A Prosperous,...
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)