Monday, March 07, 2011
SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO. Perhaps this is a clause laid down by his overprotective Japanese management or the company holding the original rights. Whatever the reason, this will only hurt the sales of this space epic feature and isn't it ironic when you have a hot selling face for your product onhand and you can't use it at all. Pity.
Reported by webmaster at 9:39 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- We Can't Wait To Tell The World...
- MIDNIGHT IN PARIS with Owen, Rachel and Woody
- Shaw Theatres brings a 3-storey high IMAX screen
- Li Nanxing Minus Zoe Tay = THE ULTIMATE WINNER
- Percy Jackson Turns Warrior in THE THREE MUSKETEER...
- Ace Ventura? Nope it's MR POPPERS PENGUINS
- Now Mr Stark...The Full CAPTAIN AMERICA Trailer
- Alliance Entertainment New Release - LIFE’S A PIC-...
- Scorpio East New Releases!
- Catch THE WAY BACK if you haven't
- Catch the First Screening of The Lincoln Lawyer
- Seth Rogen talks about Singapore on Conan O'Brien ...
- JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS KATNISS EVERDEEN in "THE HUNG...
- Sandcastle DVD launch - March 19 & 20
- Lightning McQueen is back!
- THE BUTCHER, THE CHEF AND THE SWORDSMEN premiere i...
- ORANGE BLOOMing
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- PREPARE FOR THE FINAL BATTLE! HARRY POTTER AND THE...
- Your Gateway to the Magical Lands and High-Seas Ad...
- Director Wee Li Lin Breaks Her Own Box Office Reco...
- Cars 2 Short: Hawaiian Vacation
- Anyone Seen Takuya Kimura?
- WING SHYA AND TONY CHAN’S "LOVE IN SPACE" TO BEGIN...
- PUSS IN BOOTS Teaser
- KUNG FU PANDA 2 Full Trailer
- Now Showing: FOREVER
- WORLD DEBUT OF WHERE THE ROAD MEETS THE SUN
- The Black Swan dons Miss Dior Cherie Perfume
- ▼ March (29)
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)