Singapore director Glen Goei’s upcoming film THE BLUE MANSION, a quirky murder mystery about a wealthy tycoon who dies under mysterious circumstances and returns as a ghost to try to uncover the secret of his death with the help of his family and the police has been selected to open in 'A Window on Asian Cinema' at the prestigious 14th Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF) this year. A major highlight of the film was the international film crew that was involved in its production including Cinematographer Larry Smith who was the Director of Photography on Eyes Wide Shut, Production designer Ian Bailie who was the art director on Atonement and Composer David Hirschfelder who scored the music for Shine and Elizabeth.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- The Mouse House Buys Marvel for US$4 Billion
- THE FINAL DESTINATION is highest-grossing M18 horr...
- Golden Village Presents Corinne Gibbons – “Live”
- 'THE BLUE MANSION' SELECTED TO OPEN IN 14TH PUSAN ...
- Singapore Theatrical Teaser Trailer Launch of "The...
- Avatar’s 15mins preview review
- Michael Jackson THIS IS IT - In Theaters October 2...
- Scandal Makers Weekend Mall Event @ Novena Square ...
- WHERE GOT GHOST Tops Singapore Box Office Chart
- The 25th Singapore French Film Festival
- Aunty Lucy stars in her first telemovie!
- Daniel Yun Leaving Mediacorp Raintree Pictures
- 'DANCE OF THE DRAGON' WINS TOP AWARD AT HOLLYWOOD ...
- We Got Kato!
- John Hughes (1950 - 2009)
- “WHERE GOT GHOST? Spooky Tour”
- The Cathay Rides the Brüno Wave
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)