Do you dare to venture into the unknown? Well, why not treat yourself to a spooky tour, specially organized by Golden Village to make your National Day long weekend a memorable one! GV is organising a spine-chilling spooky tour tomorrow 7 August at the eerie Bukit Brown Cemetery before coming together to watch WHERE GOT GHOST? at GV Marina. Ticket price will also include a round-trip bus transportation for the tour and a regular popcorn combo. For more information, please go to: http://www.gv.com.sg/moviedetails/gv_moviedetails_2711.jsp
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- The Mouse House Buys Marvel for US$4 Billion
- THE FINAL DESTINATION is highest-grossing M18 horr...
- Golden Village Presents Corinne Gibbons – “Live”
- 'THE BLUE MANSION' SELECTED TO OPEN IN 14TH PUSAN ...
- Singapore Theatrical Teaser Trailer Launch of "The...
- Avatar’s 15mins preview review
- Michael Jackson THIS IS IT - In Theaters October 2...
- Scandal Makers Weekend Mall Event @ Novena Square ...
- WHERE GOT GHOST Tops Singapore Box Office Chart
- The 25th Singapore French Film Festival
- Aunty Lucy stars in her first telemovie!
- Daniel Yun Leaving Mediacorp Raintree Pictures
- 'DANCE OF THE DRAGON' WINS TOP AWARD AT HOLLYWOOD ...
- We Got Kato!
- John Hughes (1950 - 2009)
- “WHERE GOT GHOST? Spooky Tour”
- The Cathay Rides the Brüno Wave
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)