Neo Studios, Scorpio East Pictures and Golden Village Pictures are proud to announce that WHERE GOT GHOST? raked in an impressive SGD $950 000* at the Singapore box office last weekend (14th to 10th August 2009)! The movie has now collected SGD $1 249 000* as of 10th August. Co-directed by Neo and first-time director Boris Boo, WHERE GOT GHOST? is made up of three horror tales tell in a good old comedy fashion. This is Jack Neo's third biggest opening weekend film, after AH LONG PTE LTD and MONEY NO ENOUGH 2 despite his first time directing a horror-comedy. *rounding to the nearest thousand
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- The Mouse House Buys Marvel for US$4 Billion
- THE FINAL DESTINATION is highest-grossing M18 horr...
- Golden Village Presents Corinne Gibbons – “Live”
- 'THE BLUE MANSION' SELECTED TO OPEN IN 14TH PUSAN ...
- Singapore Theatrical Teaser Trailer Launch of "The...
- Avatar’s 15mins preview review
- Michael Jackson THIS IS IT - In Theaters October 2...
- Scandal Makers Weekend Mall Event @ Novena Square ...
- WHERE GOT GHOST Tops Singapore Box Office Chart
- The 25th Singapore French Film Festival
- Aunty Lucy stars in her first telemovie!
- Daniel Yun Leaving Mediacorp Raintree Pictures
- 'DANCE OF THE DRAGON' WINS TOP AWARD AT HOLLYWOOD ...
- We Got Kato!
- John Hughes (1950 - 2009)
- “WHERE GOT GHOST? Spooky Tour”
- The Cathay Rides the Brüno Wave
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)