Monday, August 31, 2009
THE FINAL DESTINATION has become the highest-grossing M18 horror film in Singapore, raking in S$947,824 (41 prints) for its opening weekend. This impressive result for THE FINAL DESTINATION also signals the growing popularity and interest in exciting live-action 3D movies. Fans flocked to watch the film in both 2D and Digital 3D, with most of the 3D halls playing to full-house audiences. 3D hall takings contributed to 41% of the total opening weekend box office.
Reported by webmaster at 2:03 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- The Mouse House Buys Marvel for US$4 Billion
- THE FINAL DESTINATION is highest-grossing M18 horr...
- Golden Village Presents Corinne Gibbons – “Live”
- 'THE BLUE MANSION' SELECTED TO OPEN IN 14TH PUSAN ...
- Singapore Theatrical Teaser Trailer Launch of "The...
- Avatar’s 15mins preview review
- Michael Jackson THIS IS IT - In Theaters October 2...
- Scandal Makers Weekend Mall Event @ Novena Square ...
- WHERE GOT GHOST Tops Singapore Box Office Chart
- The 25th Singapore French Film Festival
- Aunty Lucy stars in her first telemovie!
- Daniel Yun Leaving Mediacorp Raintree Pictures
- 'DANCE OF THE DRAGON' WINS TOP AWARD AT HOLLYWOOD ...
- We Got Kato!
- John Hughes (1950 - 2009)
- “WHERE GOT GHOST? Spooky Tour”
- The Cathay Rides the Brüno Wave
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)