Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Bodyguards &Assassins has raked in a box office of RMB 74.8 million, reigning as the top movie of the weekend in China. When added to the combined box office from Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia, Bodyguards and Assassins has exceeded RMB 90 million in total box office. Singapore alone contributed almost SGD $800,000 to the total box office within its’ four-day release. Click for our 4 stars review of Bodyguards & Assassins and Interview with star Fan Bing Bing and Tony Leung
Reported by webmaster at 11:33 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! Enjoy the party...
- "Fearless" The Director's Cut In Blu-ray™ High Def...
- Merry Christmas!
- BODYGUARDS AND ASSASSINS PHENOMENAL BOX OFFICE OPE...
- A Fatter Treasure Hunter
- Brittany Murphy (1977 - 2009)
- HEAR ME - Press Con, Bugis Junction & Gala Premier...
- 6 Days to X'MAS.....
- Meet The Chipmunks @ SMRT Xchange!
- Roy E. Disney (1930 - 2009)
- The Golden Globes Part Two
- The Golden Globes Part One
- XMAS PARTY WITH ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS
- Have You Catch DON'T LOOK BACK?
- ASIAN HEARTHROB EDDIE PENG ARRIVING IN SINGAPORE
- Sex and the City 2 Teaser Poster
- THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN T...
- Golden Village paves its way as the market leader ...
- Unveiling... Clover Films
- Studio Ghibli Film Festival (17-23 Dec)
- Don't be Blind-Sided
- PARANORMAL ACTIVITY Coming to DVD & VCD this Fall
- Oscar Watch 2010
- More about The Twilight Saga
- One's a Single Man, One's a Mother
- ▼ December (26)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)