Saturday, December 05, 2009
Paranormal Activity had become Twitter's most popular trending topic, the movie's Facebook page had over 125,000 fans, and the website had sailed past 1m hits. The film got its wider release and took US$100m dated November 13, 2009 and soon beating The Blair Witch Project to become the most profitable movie of all time. With a staggering 433,900% return on its investment, Paranormal Activity has become the top grossing R-Rated thriller of the past decade. The latest parable of Hollywood thrift comes courtesy of San Diego software programmer Oren Peli, whose horror movie was just shot for just $15,000 at his own home. Directed, written and produced by himself, Paranormal Activity is voted as one of the scariest movie of all-time. On December 29, 2009 be prepared for one of the scariest at-home viewing experiences ever. Paranormal Activity is priced at S$26.90 RRP (DVD) & S$14.90 RRP (VCD).
Reported by webmaster at 10:18 AM
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! Enjoy the party...
- "Fearless" The Director's Cut In Blu-ray™ High Def...
- Merry Christmas!
- BODYGUARDS AND ASSASSINS PHENOMENAL BOX OFFICE OPE...
- A Fatter Treasure Hunter
- Brittany Murphy (1977 - 2009)
- HEAR ME - Press Con, Bugis Junction & Gala Premier...
- 6 Days to X'MAS.....
- Meet The Chipmunks @ SMRT Xchange!
- Roy E. Disney (1930 - 2009)
- The Golden Globes Part Two
- The Golden Globes Part One
- XMAS PARTY WITH ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS
- Have You Catch DON'T LOOK BACK?
- ASIAN HEARTHROB EDDIE PENG ARRIVING IN SINGAPORE
- Sex and the City 2 Teaser Poster
- THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE VOYAGE OF THE DAWN T...
- Golden Village paves its way as the market leader ...
- Unveiling... Clover Films
- Studio Ghibli Film Festival (17-23 Dec)
- Don't be Blind-Sided
- PARANORMAL ACTIVITY Coming to DVD & VCD this Fall
- Oscar Watch 2010
- More about The Twilight Saga
- One's a Single Man, One's a Mother
- ▼ December (26)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)