Experience it exclusively at GV VivoCity from 23rd November 2006
Presented for the first time ever in Disney Digital 3D™, Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” 3D combines the Oscar® nominated artistry of stop-motion animation with brand new state-of-the-art digital technology to create a unique and entertaining movie-going experience that is sure to become a modern holiday tradition.
Previously released in the cinemas in 1993, the dazzling new makeover of the musical-fantasy was led by the film’s original filmmaking team of Academy Award® nominated writer/producer Tim Burton (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,” “Corpse Bride”) and director Henry Selick (“James and the Giant Peach”) as well as the talented technical wizards at Industrial Light + Magic.
Audiences will get closer than ever to Halloween town’s beloved Pumpkin King, Jack Skellington (voiced by CHRIS SARANDON), as he attempts to take over the Christmas holiday. Against the advice of Sally (voiced by CATHERINE O’HARA), a lonely rag doll who has feelings for him, Jack enlists three mischievous trick-or-treaters – Lock, Shock, and Barrel – to help him kidnap Santa Claus. Jack eventually realizes his mistake but has to contend with the evil Oogie Boogie before he can make things right and restore the Christmas holiday. Fueled by an unforgettable Grammy® nominated soundtrack featuring ten ghoulishly delightful songs by Oscar® nominee Danny Elfman (“Corpse Bride,” “Big Fish”) who also provided the singing voice for Jack.
“The Nightmare Before Christmas” in Disney Digital 3D™ will screen exclusively at GV VivoCity from 23rd November, 2006. Audiences will get to bring home the 3D Glasses after viewing the movie.
Rating : PG
Running Time: 76 minutes
Venue: GV VivoCity, Cinema 2
Address: GV VivoCity, No 1, Harbourfront Walk, VivoCity, #02-30, Singapore 098585
Price: Ticket prices range from $8.00 to $10.50
GV VivoCity Opening hours are daily from 11am – 1am
For full ticketing information, please log on to www.gv.com.sg
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Reported by webmaster at 5:32 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)
- Ayumi Hamasaki to pen the lyrics and sang the them...
- MDA, FORTUNE START, INNOFORM MEDIA AND BOKU FILMS ...
- After This Our Exile ~ Press Release about Gala Pr...
- and the Winners of The 43rd Golden Horse Award are...
- Just Follow Law - Website and Trailer
- VIVOCITY GRAND OPENING + HAPPY FEET GALA
- A Battle Of Wits ~ HK Gala Premiere on 20 Nov
- Confession Of Pain ~ Latest Press Release from Hon...
- THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD II
- THE GREATEST BAND IN THE WORLD
- Eng Wah is SPBA Heritage Brand Award 2006 winner. ...
- “CONFESSION OF PAIN”OFFICIAL POSTER REVEALED
- GHOSTLY DISPLAY SPOOKED MOVIE-GOERS
- TVB 39th Anniversary Awards 2006 – Award Winners
- THEIR HAPPY FEET ARE MARCHING BACK!
- Kelvin Tong's Men In White Talent Search Announced...
- Latest from Confession of Pain
- THE NATIVITY STORY Premiere at The Vatican
- UNDRESSED TO THRILL – Daniel Craig’s THE MOTHER Re...
- Tim Burton’s holiday classic, “The Nightmare Befor...
- "Borat" vanquishes rivals in box office stunner
- Just Follow Law strikes regional distribution deal...
- Latest stills from BATTLE OF WITS
- Experience New Digital 3D at GV VivoCity when you ...
- New & Exclusive "300" wallpapers!
- ▼ November (25)