Tuesday, September 01, 2009
COCO BEFORE CHANEL broke the record of having the highest four-day opening weekend box office for a French language film. Opening on ten prints island-wide last Thursday (27 August), the movie has grossed SGD$110,648 last weekend from Thursday to Sunday, highest among French language films that opened in Singapore. Following close behind was French documentary MARCH OF THE PENGUINS. Audrey Tautou played the lead role in this biopic and shines in her portrayal of the fashion designer Coco Chanel.
Reported by webmaster at 3:56 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- UNPRECEDENTED NUMBER OF SELL-OUTS REPORTED WORLDWI...
- French Film Director Marina De Van to promote “DON...
- BLOG ALOUD - DARAH. Tickets on Sale Now!
- Yasmin Ahmad: A Tribute, A Showcase of The Storyte...
- Universal Studios Singapore Welcomes "Far Far Away...
- The Picturehouse Ups The Ante With Film Festivals
- Christopher Lee's Signs With Scorpio East Pictures...
- Storm Warriors 12mins Preview Review
- Fantastic Mr. Fox - The World of Roald Dahl
- HOP ON TO THE FOREVER FAME PARTY BUS THIS WEEKEND
- Jay Chou is The Treasure Hunter
- Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Premieres on Blu-r...
- Patrick Swayze (1952 - 2009)
- Invitation Only
- We all live in a yellow submarine
- Michael Galasso (1949 - 2009)
- Warner Bros. Creates DC Entertainment
- moviexclusive.com is a Hitwise Top 10 Award winner...
- The Fashion Bible for Fashion Fanatics
- A mega tsunami strikes Korea
- I want my scalps!
- Anime Festival Asia 2009
- COCO BEFORE CHANEL: A BOX OFFICE HIT IN SINGAPORE!...
- Utt Speaks Dolphins
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)