Friday, September 25, 2009
(UPDATE: 100% sold out. 190 seats sold in under 20hrs!) on October 15 marking the official launch of the tribute initiative. Her five films – Sepet, Gubra, Muallaf, Rabun and Muhksin will be screened from October 16 to 18. All screenings from the Tribute are open to the public at a general price of $15 per ticket (and at a price of $12 per ticket for students), with proceeds collected from ticket sales to be donated to Pertapis Children’s Home in dedication of Yasmin’s profound love and care for children in need around the world. For more details on Yasmin Ahmad’s film collection, please visit www.lhp.com.sg/yasmin
Reported by webmaster at 7:39 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- UNPRECEDENTED NUMBER OF SELL-OUTS REPORTED WORLDWI...
- French Film Director Marina De Van to promote “DON...
- BLOG ALOUD - DARAH. Tickets on Sale Now!
- Yasmin Ahmad: A Tribute, A Showcase of The Storyte...
- Universal Studios Singapore Welcomes "Far Far Away...
- The Picturehouse Ups The Ante With Film Festivals
- Christopher Lee's Signs With Scorpio East Pictures...
- Storm Warriors 12mins Preview Review
- Fantastic Mr. Fox - The World of Roald Dahl
- HOP ON TO THE FOREVER FAME PARTY BUS THIS WEEKEND
- Jay Chou is The Treasure Hunter
- Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Premieres on Blu-r...
- Patrick Swayze (1952 - 2009)
- Invitation Only
- We all live in a yellow submarine
- Michael Galasso (1949 - 2009)
- Warner Bros. Creates DC Entertainment
- moviexclusive.com is a Hitwise Top 10 Award winner...
- The Fashion Bible for Fashion Fanatics
- A mega tsunami strikes Korea
- I want my scalps!
- Anime Festival Asia 2009
- COCO BEFORE CHANEL: A BOX OFFICE HIT IN SINGAPORE!...
- Utt Speaks Dolphins
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)