Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Coco Before Chanel, then you should not missed this documentary, The September Issue about Anna Wintour, the legendary editor-in-chief of Vogue magazine for twenty years. The September Issue won the Grand Jury Prize for Excellence in Cinematography at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival and will be shown in cinemas 24 September. Vogue not included.
Reported by webmaster at 9:26 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- ► 2010 (270)
- UNPRECEDENTED NUMBER OF SELL-OUTS REPORTED WORLDWI...
- French Film Director Marina De Van to promote “DON...
- BLOG ALOUD - DARAH. Tickets on Sale Now!
- Yasmin Ahmad: A Tribute, A Showcase of The Storyte...
- Universal Studios Singapore Welcomes "Far Far Away...
- The Picturehouse Ups The Ante With Film Festivals
- Christopher Lee's Signs With Scorpio East Pictures...
- Storm Warriors 12mins Preview Review
- Fantastic Mr. Fox - The World of Roald Dahl
- HOP ON TO THE FOREVER FAME PARTY BUS THIS WEEKEND
- Jay Chou is The Treasure Hunter
- Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Premieres on Blu-r...
- Patrick Swayze (1952 - 2009)
- Invitation Only
- We all live in a yellow submarine
- Michael Galasso (1949 - 2009)
- Warner Bros. Creates DC Entertainment
- moviexclusive.com is a Hitwise Top 10 Award winner...
- The Fashion Bible for Fashion Fanatics
- A mega tsunami strikes Korea
- I want my scalps!
- Anime Festival Asia 2009
- COCO BEFORE CHANEL: A BOX OFFICE HIT IN SINGAPORE!...
- Utt Speaks Dolphins
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)