Friday, September 03, 2010
Nickicks, Nike have filed patent papers for a shoe with an automatic lacing system, such as seen on the Nike Air Mag from Back to the Future II. For those who are too young to remember, one of the most memorable moments in the 1989 sequel has to be when Michael J Fox's character, Marty McFly, puts on a pair of Nike Air 2015 sneakers and the trainers automatically lace themselves. Perhaps in five years time, we will no longer see the need to teach the tots about tying shoe laces.
Reported by webmaster at 10:37 AM
MX NewsBites Archive
- The Korean Remake of John Woo's A Better Tomorrow
- THE BURIED EXPERIENCE
- Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen bags S...
- ToY StOrY 3 Out On 19 October 2010!
- All I Want For Christmas 2010 - TOY STORY TRILOGY ...
- Taipei Exchanges 第36个故事 Out On DVD
- First Look at THE FIGHTER
- Iconic Shaw Lido Cineplex to close for renovation
- Acclaimed Filmmaker John Woo & Actress Michelle Ye...
- After Shock 唐山大地震 Out On DVD/Blu-Ray 16 September ...
- RAINIE YANG HAS "THE CHILD'S EYE"
- NEW! Clint Eastwood's Hereafter
- His Face Sells...
- Haunted Changi tops local box office on the first ...
- Back to the Future-style Nike sneakers
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)