Tuesday, September 21, 2010
TOY STORY 3 will be release locally on 19 October 2010 much earlier than the November release date in the US. The Blu-ray disc includes a Dolby Digital 7.1 Surround Sound soundtrack. Special features as follows: Day & Night: Theatrical Short, Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs: The Science Of Adventure, Cine-explore by director Lee Unkrich and producer Darla Anderson, Beyond The Toybox - An Alternative Commentary Track Featuring Leads From Story, Tech, Art and Animation, Beginnings: Setting A Story In Motion, Bonnie's Playtime - A story roundtable, Roundin' Up A Western Opening, Goodbye Andy, The Accidental Toymakers Of Pixar, Life Of A Short, Making of Day And Night, Ken's dating tips, Lotso commercials, "Dancing With The Stars" at Pixar, Trailers, A Toy's Eye View The Gang's All Here: Creating A Whole New Land, The Gang's All Here, “Yo Soy Tu Amigo Fiel” Music Video featuring Aleks Syntek and Danna Paola. Also available is the DVD version which carries much lesser special features.
Reported by webmaster at 1:56 PM
MX NewsBites Archive
- The Korean Remake of John Woo's A Better Tomorrow
- THE BURIED EXPERIENCE
- Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen bags S...
- ToY StOrY 3 Out On 19 October 2010!
- All I Want For Christmas 2010 - TOY STORY TRILOGY ...
- Taipei Exchanges 第36个故事 Out On DVD
- First Look at THE FIGHTER
- Iconic Shaw Lido Cineplex to close for renovation
- Acclaimed Filmmaker John Woo & Actress Michelle Ye...
- After Shock 唐山大地震 Out On DVD/Blu-Ray 16 September ...
- RAINIE YANG HAS "THE CHILD'S EYE"
- NEW! Clint Eastwood's Hereafter
- His Face Sells...
- Haunted Changi tops local box office on the first ...
- Back to the Future-style Nike sneakers
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2009 (289)
- ► 2008 (397)
- ► 2007 (242)